How can you begin to change the chords in your music? Here’s a handful of tips you can try with your own music to spice up your chord choices.
Featuring interview with Cassie Kinoshi and Carly Paradis.
1. Tension and release
2. Taking the bait – hearing an interesting chord change
3. Songs that go beyond four chords
4. How to create tension to make different chord sequences
5. Substituting major for minor
6. More ideas on substituting chords
7. Using online resources
Check out our YouTube playlist with brilliant chord progressions here.
Watch our first video on chords here.